HPX V0.8.1 (Apr 21, 2012)¶
This is a point release including important bug fixes for HPX V0.8.0 (Mar 23, 2012).
- HPX does not need to be installed anymore to be functional.
Bug fixes (closed tickets)¶
Here is a list of the important tickets we closed for this point release:
- Issue #295 - Don’t require install path to be known at compile time.
- Issue #371 - Add hpx iostreams to standard build.
- Issue #384 - Fix compilation with GCC 4.7.
- Issue #390 - Remove keep_factory_alive startup call from ShenEOS; add shutdown call to H5close.
- Issue #393 - Thread affinity control is broken.
Bug fixes (commits)¶
Here is a list of the important commits included in this point release:
- r7642 - External: Fix backtrace memory violation.
- r7775 - Components: Fix symbol visibility bug with component startup
- providers. This prevents one components providers from overriding another components.
- r7778 - Components: Fix startup/shutdown provider shadowing issues.